Krista feels the infinite pulse coursing through all that is and encourages her students to get curious about that which is unseen but felt; to negotiate polarities in some kind of way so we come out radiantly alive with a deeper connection and trust in self. She approaches the teachings with reverence and delight and endeavours to keep it light and full of support for our indivisible uniqueness. Her interests include urban agriculture and horticultural therapy which lend to a reclaiming of a lost connection with nature. She believes that a mindfulness practice and a connection with self through the natural world will provide us with the means to reset and recharge ourselves. It's our work to acknowledge our humanness and our godliness and uplift and elevate all those we come in contact with.
Krista is certified to teach:
- Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) - Sat Dharam Kaur 200hr
- Hatha Yoga - Moksha Yoga International 500hr
- Vinyasa Yoga - Dina Tsouluhas 70hr | Nikki Vilella 15hr
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga Therapy (Trauma Informed Yoga) - Sarah Kinsley/David Emerson 15hr
- Yin Yoga - Bernie Clark 50hr
Krista is currently pursuing a designation in Horticultural Therapy with the Canadian Horticultural Therapy Association. She is a certified Horticultural Therapist and practices Therapeutic Horticulture in greenhouses and urban farms around Toronto.